Saturday, May 10, 2008

Raising Time

This past week though I was very busy working and getting ready for my "Purity Overnight" event, I scheduled in one meeting with a couple who were interested in my ministry with Youth for Christ! It was incredibly exciting not just because they decided to give, but because it gave me an opportunity to really focus and share about my passion and vision with YFC. Everyone would agree that when you find like-minded people that have the same passion or share your passion, its refreshing. It's going to be challenging to find those people but they are going to be so good to have in my life. Keeping these kinds of people involved and updated in my ministry at YFC will keep me accountable and revived. To continuously be sharing God's mighty works with those around me and close to me will keep me on my toes so to speak. I plan on making a few more meetings; (if anyone is interested and wants to know more about what God is doing in my life...give me a call, or I'll call you:) And I would also encourage you just for your own spiritual sake to find someone and share with them what God is doing in your life and the directions He is leading you in this week/month/or year. You may find another like-minded person who will not only keep you accountable but help ignite that fire that God wants to see continue to grow in you. Making the time for this I am guessing will become essential for my ministry, and though it may be hard and schedules may conflict a bit I'm thinking these meetings will be very worth while and prove to have eternal effects for the encouragement and direction it will/can bring.

1 comment:

circus of love said...

It was so awesome to get your update in the mail today. We are so excited for what God is doing!! Enjoy the ride!!!
This is Kathryn of John and Kathryn Evans if you were wondering...the kids are doing great. We are crazy around here this week with John out in New Mexico for 8 days. There are some pics or our family on the side bar of my blog.