Thursday, November 20, 2008

Discipline

I believe that everyone knows when you ask God for something that He usually "sends" you trials concerning your request and continues to "assist" you until you get it right. Kind of like when you ask for patience you end up with a broken down car and your having to ride the bus with a screamin child sitting next to. So who knows what I may have ended up with a couple of weeks ago when I began to pray and asked others to pray for discipline fior me.
Little did I know that as I began this endeavor to pray that my opportunities were already in front of me. Simple things like being on time to a meeting, and not eating out when I dont' really have the money. Its crazy to think how soo many of these things are easy and apart of everyday life and yet I feel they are challenging to get done.
Last week I was very busy. I think between Youth for Christ and C28 I worked like 75-80 hours. And believe it or not I actually got more things done. I really dont' know what my problem is and why that is, that when I am the most overloaded I seem to be the most on top of things. Suppose I may have always been this way??? I guess I will keep praying and hope to find other areas to get it "right" :)

No comments: