Thursday, July 17, 2008

sleepy Emily




I am house sitting and with the house came a cute dog named Daisy! And with Emily came a cute puppy named Bellagio! Although it is a blessing to have a roof over my head, this situation quite honestly sucks. The dogs are not used to each other, Daisy isn't used to me, Bellagio isn't used to this house and routine, and I am not used to not getting any sleep because of irritated dogs....Needless to say this is much harder than it looks. blah blah blah, this basically is just a little rant on me being tired. I can actually feel myself getting cranky. Sooo if I snap at you sorry, and it won't get better for at least another 10 days:)

1 comment:

RC said...

yikes! maybe if you got daisy and bellagio a slip and slide, made them some lemonade and cookies, and let them listen to some cool tunes they might develop and deep long lasting relationship.

get some sleep, and don't be cranky. :-)