Thursday, July 24, 2008

Time

So I have been very busy these past couple of weeks and the time just seems to be flying. Now I know what you may be thinking and thats that time does fly by, however it seems ever since I began my job at Youth for Christ that the time is going particularly fast. Maybe its just because everything that I am doing right now is being planned so far in advance that I am constantly looking at what's next.
Now most of you know I am more of a spontaneous person, kinda "fly by the seat of my pants", or let me see what else may come up before I committ to an activity:) For good or bad that is me, sorry. But is this what life is like when you become a planner? Everything comes and goes in your life and the enjoyment is more in the anticipation than in the actual events? Someone may have to tell me is this the feeling that people who have this "planner" personality consistantly live in? It is not that I am uphappy about becoming a person who plans things in advance, I just don't understand why life all of a sudden seems to be flying by.
Perhaps it is just a sign of getting older, or it is summertime and summer always goes by faster than the fall and winter. Either way I feel like time is getting away from me and its hard to know when or if I can get control back..........
Control being the operative word, maybe I have just never had "control" before, but what if I am not mean't to have "control". Well I'm definately over-thinking it now. I hope that I can find ways be spontaneous within my plans, and enjoy time whether its rushing past me or standing still.

No comments: