Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Workin It Out

I know its been a month since I have posted anything...sorry. I have been in transition. transition in new job, living situations, and my best friends are moving out of state with their little girl who I only met 3 weeks ago:( I'm very blessed however to have God work all things out!
The lease was up on the house I was living in with 3 girls, July 1. But with June being the month that I took off 10 days to go for YFC training, and only working part-time when I got back, I was seriously short on cash and therefore could not afford to get a new place to live in. It was lookin like I was possibly going to be homeless? Then God stepped in as He always does and provided me with a couple of housesitting gigs, (one of which is paying me to stay in their house). Also my insurance switched over this month to a new carrier so I recieved a refund of the same amount of money as my new payment will be. So even though I am scraping to get by God has worked everything out for me. He has even given me a place to stay for the month of August, rent-free so I can save to get a place of my own. Not to mention on a personal note, several months ago when I helped with Chipotle's Wellingtion opening...remember, well 3 weeks ago I recieved a package from the marketing manager Rebecca letting me know that I had won "free Burritos for a year!". So not only do I have a roof over my head I have food to feed myself with:).
I'm sure that I have freaked everyone around me out by being soo calm about this whole situation, but as you can see I never had any reason to worry or doubt what God was doing. Faith is a gift from God and something that is constantly being worked out in our walk with the Lord. I can't tell you enough how Amazing it is to have full peace on where my life is going whether it be a living situation, a financial situation, personal situation or a ministry situation. God is soo much bigger than I can grasp, He knows Emily @1, Emily @25 and Emily @65. Thank you Lord for allowing me to know you, please continue to prove to me that you are in control.

No comments: